Get to know me

As you can see from my title in this post you will get to know me.
First off, I am a girl. I'm not gonna say my specific year but I am a teenager.
I live with my mom and step-brother. My step-dad is a truck driver. And I also have 1 older step-sister and 1 younger step-sister.
I also am home-schooled. Its fun honestly. I've skipped a grade in math and I get to take classes sooner than other kids my age. Which is cool I guess. I mean it hard and kids judge me for it. That's one reason I've started doing this.
I'm kinda an outsider. I'm really shy and scared of people. I only have 2 really good friends. I don't like groups of people and tend to avoid them. I also don't particularly like strangers. Honestly, if you want to be friends you need to like comment about something I have with me or start talking about fandoms.
My biggest dream right now, is to prove some people wrong, and support my mother and I. I've had my fair share of haters through school. I wanna show them how they have shaped me. I also wanna take care of my mom like she has for me. She's really helped me through tough times.
As of right now, I kinda wanna work as a YouTuber. I also wanna work at Hot Topic or Subculture. I know these aren't good jobs to wanna aspire to but... Ya know, its better then being bored and hating jobs in the future.
I listen to a variety to music. My music taste is all over the place like my hair right now. I like the normal stuff like Fall Out Boy, Panic!At The Disco, and My Chemical Romance. Wait.... I said normal didn't I? Whoops! Any way I'm a big listener to 'emo' music. I also like Hard Rock. Like Linkin Park, Trapt, Three Days Grace, Seether and Papa Roach. I also like Melanie Martinez, Halsey, Twenty One Pilots, and Alessia Cara. Lets not forget my YouTube singers either like, Ricky Dillon, Troye Sivan, and Johnnie Guilbert. Another few bands I like are The 1975, 5 Seconds Of Summer, and Black Veil Brides. I like a whole lot more bands/singers. This is just a chip off the iceberg. I swear my music list is longer than Rapunzel's hair.
I think that's all for now but there will be more to come. I love you guys! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

People who's life's make my sucky life better!

"I love your hair!"

Hello Blogging Community. And Others