Does Size Matter?

Topic: Does size matter
OK so my friend has asked me to do a post on this topic to explain my thoughts and some truths.

So, like most of my posts this is mostly opinionated. Others sadly think opposite of what I'm going to say. Before I get started, remember, there is NO ONE quite like YOU. You are you and don't let the haters get you down. The hates in all reality actually help you. They give you promotions and fans, they make you prove them wrong and you realize they were wrong all this time. I know these things take a while to understand and take to heart. Believe me, I know how hard it is to be hated on simple little things. Just know that if you strive to do your best, you will get where you want to go and prove them all wrong. 

Alright, Does size matter? That's the constant question I'm hearing around the media and from friends. Interviewers are asking famous people their opinions on the subject. They try to make you think you have to be a certain way to be loved or cared about. But that's wrong. You don't have to conform to have fun and be loved. 
I don't think size matters. I love everyone despite how many pizzas they have eaten or how many they have rejected. I love all of you guys. I could never look at someone just for their physical size. I look at the size of your heart though. That's the only sizing I look at. Other than on food. :) But seriously, size doesn't really matter. As long as you feel comfortable in your own skin. If you feel your size isn't where you want to be for comfort reasons, by all means go ahead change on your own terms for yourself. Don't change because society tells you to or because people are mean.  
Remember this, bullies and haters hate because they have been bullied or see themselves in you. Sometimes they are just plain jealous of you and want to take your glory and beauty. Everyone has their own beauty and glory. You don't have to be tall and thin or have perfect skin to be pretty/handsome. To me everyone is pretty on the outside. Inside though..... That's a whole other topic and insight. To be pretty inside as well as out, you have to care and be kind. You cant be a model and hateful and still expect everyone to love you. You don't have to be a model to be loved as long as your kind hearted your just as pretty as Cara Delevingne or as handsome as Nicholas Hoult. 

I love all of you for you!!! Don't change for others. Change for you when/if you want to. Break the mold, be pretty inside and out. Dont forget, love and kindness are the true beauty. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

People who's life's make my sucky life better!

"I love your hair!"

Hello Blogging Community. And Others