Fan Person Issues

What do you think about when you hear fan girl? Most think of a nerdy girl with acne problems who eat their feeling and are clingy. Right? Well for those who don't know. That is a stereotype. Not all fan girls are alike.
Take me for example.
I have clear-ish skin, I don't have braces, and I try my best to not be to clingy. I do eat my feelings though. But I'm not overweight. I'm average for my age and height. I'm also not really tall or short. I'm 5'6" right now. I also have long-ish hair. It reaches it bit past my shoulders. Its dyed red. I'm a natural brunette though. Although its red and I'm a fangirl, its a natural red color.
To some people I don't seem like a fangirl at all. I sometimes don't feel like a fangirl. This is just because of stereotypes. I wish we could break that frame of mind from people. Like for real not all people who read about serial killers for fun are serial killers. Their just probably cereal killers....
Anyhow, this is for all the fan PEOPLE out there in the world.
There is no right or wrong way to be a fan. You don't have to be a girl to be obsessed. You don't have to be a nerd to love something. We all are a fan person over something right? Athletes fan over other athletes, teachers fan over geniuses, parents fan over many blogs about parenting. But these are just examples. We all might have more in common than we think. Like a favorite TV show or movie. Or heck even comics or music.
If we could see everyone as a human being and try our best to make new friends, this world would be a better place for future generations. It'll be better for us now. So lets try to break from stereotypes. Lets make new friends. ❤😊😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

People who's life's make my sucky life better!

"I love your hair!"

Hello Blogging Community. And Others