People who's life's make my sucky life better!

Topic: Idols


A person who inspires you greatly❤️
Everyone has an idol right? Some have more. An idol is someone you look up to and aspire to be. They are a role model of sorts. 
Today we are getting into my list of idols. Warning: These are my opinions and I have reasons that I will list beside each idol. Also this is just a fragment of my idol list. 

1: Daniel James Howell. AKA/ Daniel Howell was 'Danisnotonfire'
He is my idol because we are similar. He isn't always looking at the bright side of things. Plus, he's made it pretty far from just a thing friends wanted him to do for the heck of it. He is the reason I have some of the friends I do. He also gives me hope that I can be who I want and that peoples opinions shouldn't matter. Not to mention he makes these things that life throws at me seem normal and okay. Hes shown me that having an existential crisis is okay. Just as long as you can be you its all alright. 🌌

2: Philip Michael Lester AKA Phil or 'AmazingPhil'
He is my idol because he is like my best friends. He is all smiles and innocence. But underneath that is a person who isn't all smiles. Its great to know that even our idols have bad days and sleepless nights. Thats reassuring to know that they go through our struggles. He's taught me that "Its good to be strange. Normalness leads to sadness." Also, that its okay to be childish and innocent despite your peers.🌞

3: Richard "Rick" Russell Riordan Jr. AKA Uncle Rick
This amazing author has changed my life since I was 11. He is the author responsible for the inspiring books about Percy Jackson and his adventures. He has helped me escape from reality with his books. He has helped me become more confident and he has helped me make friends. With his books, I have fallen in love with literature and I have even tried to write stories myself. One of my favorite quotes from him is " If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself." He also taught that a pen isn't just a pen.🖊

Now from here it will be band peeps.
4: All Time Low: Alex Gaskarth, Jack Barakat, Rian Dawson, Zack Merrick
This band is my life. Honestly, this band has helped me through a lot. They are they band I listen to when I'm sad and need a pick me up. Their music is sweet and strong. It makes me feel like I'm not alone and can get better.

5: Fall Out Boy: 
Patrick Stump, Joe Trohman, Pete Wentz, Andy Hurley
This band is apart of my almost daily music routine. This is a band my aunt got me into. When they came back from hiatus was when I even knew they really existed. But I was pretty young and listened to a different type of music at the time. This band made me notice that I can change the world. I can be immortal or a phoenix.

6: My Chemical Romance: Gerard Way, Ray Toro, Mikey Way, Frank Iero
This is one of the band I completely obsess over. I have realized with the help of this band that: Its okay to be scared, to be angry, to be hurting, and to grow up. No one can make you change. I also learned that everyone has a dark time in their life, but if you try you can get out and get better. ⛅

7: Panic! At The Disco: Brendon Urie
This is my inspiration on flying solo. Bebo has taught me that its possible to lose all your friends and still be kind, and loving. He taught me its possible to fly solo and do just as fine as when I was in a team. He helped me learn that "Girls love Girls and Boys"! No literally, he helped me find my sexuality. 🌈


As of right now this are my HUGE inspirations and idols. I have many more, but these people have shaped me the most. I hope you find out more about me or yourself with this post and give these people a Google. 😄


I love you all no matter who you look up to. Peace out! ☮

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"I love your hair!"

Hello Blogging Community. And Others