Love is Love!

Topic: LOVE IS LOVE!

Alright, if you guys knew me in person you'd know I'm pretty chill with anything.

But The Rainbow Community..... *Squeal* I am in love with the community. I fully support LOVE IS LOVE and YOU CAN'T CHOSE WHO YOU LOVE.

OK, I was raised up to be loving and kind to all. I was raised up that anyone could love another despite of gender or lack thereof. My mom wanted me to accept everyone for who they are. She also has told me that she will love me no matter what.
Now, I'm not trying to hurt any of you by saying any of that. I just thought since we are on the topic I might as well shed some truth. I'm also not saying that people hate because of hating parents, or vice versa. I just wanted you guys to know that was how it is for me.
In other words.... I want to be like that for you guys. I want to give you guys the loving atmosphere that I've had. I want all of you to know I will love you no matter what you are or who you love. I'm here if you ever need to talk. I will give you guys my email to message me on if you ever feel you need the support or help.

OK. Now for my view.
As I said before, I support the cause. You can't chose who you fall in love with. I ship/support any relationship as long as all parties are happy in it. Basically, if its a healthy relationship, I'm pretty supportive. I think that's all there is to say.
I bet some of you are trying to figure out if I'm apart of the community myself. I honestly couldn't tell you as of right now. All I know is, I'm not fully gay (or lesbian if we are getting specific) but I don't think I'm fully straight.... I haven't been with a girl before... That's my dilemma. I crush on them but haven't dated a girl before. I'm what others would call Bi-Curious. I say I'm just a confused antisocial teenage girl.

I think that covers my opinion on this topic for today.
My email: Theunknownblogger0302@gmail.com

I love you all for who you are! Signing off for now. Peace out lovers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

People who's life's make my sucky life better!

"I love your hair!"

Hello Blogging Community. And Others